In the simplest way possible for hopefully everyone to be able to understand fully, here are the rules for everything purchased/downloaded in the Faerydae store:
When purchasing/downloading an item from the Faerydae store you may NOT...
1. Send the zip file/any of my original product files to your friends, or anyone else under any circumstances.
2. Upload my files anywhere for anyone to download...ie tube groups, torrent sites, filesharing sites, etc, etc.
3. Take my unaltered image (as you purchased it from me) and stick it on a t-shirt, mug, candy wrapper, etc. and sell it.
4. Change/Recolor the hair/dress/skin/etc. on my characters and resell them as characters for others to use.
5. Modify my backgrounds and resell them as backgrounds again.
6. Cut apart my images and resell/give away. Meaning do NOT cut the hair/dress/etc. from my fairies, and then resell the hair, etc.
7. You may NOT add my unaltered images to any scrapbooking kit and sell or give away. In some instances I have given permission to use my images in these kits (if you've already been granted permission ignore this).
If this is something you're interested in doing with my work please contact me BEFORE you make a purchase to see if what you're wanting to do is allowed. Again, refunds will not be given because you didn't bother to
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS MY WORK TO BE RESOLD/GIVEN AWAY AS IS, OR AS A COMPETING PRODUCT!!! MEANING, YOU CANNOT BUY MY FAIRIES, ALTER THEM AND RESELL THEM AS FAIRIES TO SOMEONE ELSE. YOU CANNOT BUY MY BACKGROUNDS, ADD ANOTHER PROP (OR 50) AND THEN RESELL IT AS A BACKGROUND!
When purchasing/downloading an item from the Faerydae store you MAY...
1. Use my characters, and backgrounds in your art, and sell the finished product as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
2. Use my characters, backgrounds, etc. to create websets as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
3. Use my work to create art to be used on candy wrappers, t-shirts, etc. as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
4. Use my work to make tags as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
IF YOU ARE AT ALL UNSURE OF THE RULES, OR WHAT IS/ISN'T ALLOWED PLEASE, PLEASE ASK!!!