This license only applies to items purchased through the Faerydae store. This license may be updated from time to time, attempts will be made to notify members in this event,
however the responsibility to have read this license falls squarely on the Buyer. By purchasing from the Faerydae store you are agreeing to the terms of this license.
Responsibility to fully understand this license also falls solely on the Buyer. If you are unsure about anything, ask before buying.
To protect the Author:
Author retains all copyrights to the enclosed materials, Buyer is not purchasing the contents, only the right to use the contents. Buyer may not redistribute this archive file,
in whole or in part. Buyer may not store it any place on a network or on the Internet where it may potentially be referenced by a third party. Author retains the right to resell
this work at any price to anyone else, or stop selling it at any time. Buyer acquires the copyright to any derivative works created using this work, provided the none of the original
materials can be extracted from the derivative work by any means. If Author can show that any of the original material can be extracted from Buyer's derivative work, Author can demand
both the original and derivative work, and all copies thereof, are deleted. Author may also revoke this license if the Buyer has violated it. This is only meant to protect the Author from
Buyers releasing work which lets other users obtain the copyrighted material without paying, and is not trying to infringe upon the artistic endeavors of the Buyer.
Buyer cannot return an item once purchased. Like most electronic media, the download is immediate, therefore NO refund will be given under any circumstances. If you aren't sure about an item,
don't buy it! Once Buyer has purchased an item, there is no getting your money back or exchanging the item under any circumstances. If there is an issue with the actual zip file/product file
it will be fixed and an alternate download will be given for the same product you purchased, not another product.
Make sure of the filetype before purchasing. If the product file requires a certain program to use properly, make sure you have access to that program because again, NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN!
A lot of the files are large. If you are on dial-up please keep that in mind when purchasing products as they may take a great deal of time to download depending on your connection. Yes again, refunds are NOT given.
In the simplest way possible for hopefully everyone to be able to understand fully, here are the rules for anything/everything purchased in the Faerydae store:
When purchasing an item from the Faerydae store you may NOT...
1. Send the zip file/any of my original product files to your friends, or anyone else under any circumstances.
2. Upload my files anywhere for anyone to download...ie tube groups, torrent sites, filesharing sites, etc, etc.
3. Take my unaltered image (as you purchased it from me) and stick it on a t-shirt, mug, candy wrapper, etc. and sell it.
4. Change/Recolor the hair/dress/skin/etc. on my characters and resell them as characters for others to use.
5. Modify my backgrounds and resell them as backgrounds again.
6. Cut apart my images and resell/give away. Meaning do NOT cut the hair/dress/etc. from my fairies, and then resell the hair, etc.
7. You may NOT add my unaltered images to any scrapbooking kit and sell or give away. In some instances I have given permission to use my images in these kits (if you've already been granted permission ignore this).
If this is something you're interested in doing with my work please contact me BEFORE you make a purchase to see if what you're wanting to do is allowed. Again, refunds will not be given because you didn't bother to
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS MY WORK TO BE RESOLD/GIVEN AWAY AS IS, OR AS A COMPETING PRODUCT!!! MEANING, YOU CANNOT BUY MY FAIRIES, ALTER THEM AND RESELL THEM AS FAIRIES TO SOMEONE ELSE! YOU CANNOT BUY MY BACKGROUNDS, ADD ANOTHER PROP (OR 50) AND THEN RESELL IT AS A BACKGROUND!!!
When purchasing an item from the Faerydae store you MAY...
1. Use my characters, and backgrounds in your art, and sell the finished product as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
2. Use my characters, backgrounds, etc. to create websets as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
3. Use my work to create art to be used on candy wrappers, t-shirts, etc. as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
4. Use my work to make tags as long as my original work cannot be extracted.
IF YOU ARE AT ALL UNSURE OF THE RULES, OR WHAT IS/ISN'T ALLOWED PLEASE, PLEASE ASK!!!
To protect the Buyer:
Buyer is hereby granted a non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use all of the contents of the encapsulating archive file. Author maintains that all items in the archive were either created by themselves, or are
derivative works from something found, and verified, to be in the public domain. Author maintains they legally possess the power to grant Buyer this license for all enclosed materials. Buyer may use the materials in
any personal projects or commercial projects, as long as the Author's work is protected from extraction and none of the items above have been violated. Buyer may make a single backup copy of this archive file, for
personal archival purposes only. Buyer retains this license, even if the Author stops selling this work at a later date, or decides to charge a different price. The only way an Author can revoke this license, is if
it is shown that a Buyer has previously violated it.